· Examine a campaign's return on investment.
· Identify new market opportunities.
· Complete concept-testing for new products.
· Perform extensive market research.
· Determine brand perceptions and reputations.
· Evaluate market penetration.
· Develop groups and solicit customer feedback.
· Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships.
· Identify positive financial outcomes to increase profitability.
· Create databases and capture market data.
· Analyze competitors.
· Assess client's promotional needs.
· Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets.
· Develop sales strategies in tandem with marketing department.
· Meet with clients to ascertain marketing goals.
· Create questionnaires and surveys.
· Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts.
· Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
· Offer insights about product potentials. Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs