Roles & Responsibilities :
· Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
· Work with outside data sources and API’s
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
· Ability to construct user guides and documentation
· E-commerce integration skills
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Proven working experience in Android development on Eclipse, ADT
· Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Proven experience with mobile technologies including, Eclipse, ADT
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON