"Responsibilities: - Technical Writer
Creating Problem Requests, coordinating Problem Investigation and facilitate resolution activities within the SLA.
- Identifying trends and potential problem source.
- Identifying Incidents requiring a Root cause analysis.
- Ensures that the Problems for which he/she is responsible progress through the Problem Management process in a timely and prioritized fashion.
- Ensures that the information entered in the Problem investigations and known errors that they manage is accurate and complete.
- Follow Knowledge Mgmt and Solutions processes and best practices to create, modify information identified through the Problem Management process.
- Periodically reviews their problem investigations for which a practical solution could not be found.
- Verifies solutions and closes the known errors and problem investigations that they manage.
- Effectively communicates within internal teams and stakeholders.
- Reporting and trend analysis.
- Escalate Problem Requests as needed.
- Assist with handling of major incidents and identification of Root Cause.
- Make recommendations for improving the process, procedures and Problem Management application.
Well versant with technology Servers, Networks, Virtualization, DBMS with hands on experience with any of the technologies mentioned.
- ITIL knowledge and foundation certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and should be flexible with shifts.
- Multitasking and coordination skills.
- Excellent Knowledge and experience in Process of Problem Management
- Ability to interpret and enforce the defined standard process
- Ability to co-ordinate work between teams across geographies
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
Please note that mandatory skill is technical writer, who can join immediately.