· iOS – Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
· Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
· Familiar with xcode
· Hands on experience in SWIFT coding
The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. Apps will be mainly content based and integrated closely with the web sites
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Conversion of UI/UX specification provided by respective team into meaningful business application
Skills / Attributes Required
- Demonstrable Software Development experience
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Ability to work well within a team
· ExperienceinPaymentgatewayintegrationinmobileappsis a bigplus
· UI &UXexperience
· Locations andMapAPI's